Onomed shoulder support
The Omomed shoulder support offers limitation and prevention of movement. This is due to the adjustable marked limitation of external rotation, abduction and anteflexion of the shoulder joint.
The Omomed is for conservative treatment for painful osteoarthritis of the shoulder, post-operative treatment after shoulder joint prostheses and conservative treatment for acute and chronic anterior dislocation of the shoulder. The Omomed shoulder support is also ideal for post-operative treatment after stabilisation of the shoulder joint and reconstruction of the rotator cuff insertions and re-fixation of the bicep tendon anchor (SLAP lesion).
- The elastic knit exerts gentle local compression on the superficial soft tissues to limit and counteract swelling and reduce muscular tension
- Reduced tone in the muscles surrounding the shoulder corrects postural deficits in the shoulder with improved positioning of the humeral head as well as easing shoulder pain
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Conservative/post-operative after proximal humeral head, scapula or glenoid fractures and AC joint dislocations
- Conservative with anterior shoulder luxation and chronic anterior subluxation as well as painful omarthrosis
- Post-operative after shoulder stabilisations, rotator interval reconstruction, refixation of the biceps tendon anchor (SLAP lesion)
Similar medi products
- Secure positioning
- Easy donning and doffing
- Enables physiotherapy