Lumbamed plus® E+motion® back support
The Lumbamed plus E+motion back support stabilises your lower back and can slightly reduce lordosis. The silicone quartz pad along with the compressive knit help to stimulate the metabolism and reduce muscular tension and pain. Furthermore it stabilises the sacroiliac joint and relieves the lumbosacral junction.
- Breathable and moisture-transporting Clima Comfort and fabric ensures maximum comfort and hygiene
- Vent openings in the silicone quartz pad help to reduce the build-up of body heat and sweat
- Anatomically knitted to ensure a perfect fit
The elaborately worked knit ensures a balanced microclimate of the skin. Moisture is transported reliably and quickly from the inner surface to evaporate from the outer surface. At the same time, the material’s active breathing structure guarantees the necessary oxygen supply.
The integrated Clima Fresh function has antibacterial actions and reliably prevents odour formation. Bacteria are kept away from the knit to maintain fibre-deep hygiene.
Soft zones in the sensitive areas ensure that the support does not press on or cut into the skin, even when worn all day long.
The iF International Forum Design GmbH in Hannover is one of the leading independent design instituions worldwide. The iF label, that winners of the renowned iF Design Award are honoured with, is an internationally recognized sign of design excellence.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Merino wool, Polyurethane, Polyethylene
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Ligamentous disorders
- Post-discectomy syndrome
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine, e.g. osteochondrosis and spondylosis
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint
No side-effect is known. However, if your support is too tight, local pressure may effect or constrict blood vessels or nerves. For this reason, you should discuss this with your specialist before applying the support if you suffer from:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as unclear swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
- No review available for this item.
Similiar medi products
- Easy to don and doff
- Extremely comfortable
- Helps to reduce swelling
- Super thin durable material
- Donning aid included
- Comfort cuff
- Anatomically knitted
- With massage pad
- Vibrant sporty design
- Comfort zones
- Individual pressure adjustment