Genumedi PSS knee support
The Genumedi PSS knee support is the optimal combination of a tried-and-tested knee support and a patellar support strap for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the knee joint and to relieve tension on the patellar (tendon) insertion.
- Two-part pad system for easy patellar guidance and specific reduction of pressure and tension at the tip of the patella and the tibial tuberosity
- Offset strap system for balanced pressure distribution
- Pressure exerted by the integrated silicone dot coating stimulates proprioception to increase quadriceps muscle tone
- Proprioceptive compression for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the joints
The elaborately worked knit ensures a balanced microclimate of the skin. Moisture is transported reliably and quickly from the inner surface to evaporate from the outer surface. At the same time, the material’s active breathing structure guarantees the necessary oxygen supply.
Soft zones in the sensitive flexor areas ensure that the support does not press on or cut into the skin, even when worn all day long.
The integrated Clima Fresh function has antibacterial actions and reliably prevents odour formation. Bacteria are kept away from the knit to maintain fibre-deep hygiene.
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Can be washed at 30 degrees.
- Patellar tendinitis (Jumper's Knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Chondropathia patellae
- Chondromalacia patellae
- Following injury to the patellar tendon
- Retropatellar arthrosis
- Patellar maltracking
- Plica syndrome
No general side effects are known. However, if supports (or similar aids) are too tight, local pressure effects or constriction of blood vessels or nerves may occur in individuals. If you have any of the following complaints please conult your doctor before using the brace:
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening).
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes).
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use.
Any combination with other products (e.g. compression stockings) must be discussed in advance with the responsible doctor.
- No review available for this item.
Similiar medi products
- For balanced knee joints
- Everyday stability
- Invisible under clothes
£ 79.99£ 54.99
- Non-slip system
- Specially knitted Comfort Zones
- Available in 2 colours
£ 69.99£ 44.99
- Secure fit
- Improved comfort
- Easyglide hinge
£ 99.99£ 69.99
- Reinforces muscular support
- Anatomically shaped