Single hinged functional knee brace for the relief of unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee
M.3s OA is a varus/valgus brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- 100 % aluminium frame: strong, low profile, light weight frame and hinge construction
- Elastic medial strap design at thigh level
- Allen key included for customised adjustments
- Numbered straps ensure a simple fastening sequence
- Air condyle pads with skin-grip system
How does it work?/Mode of action
M.3s OA is a knee brace for load relief and guidance.
All indications that require load relief of a compartment via the 3-point pressure relief principle, additional physiological guidance and, where required, limitation of the range of motion of the knee joint, such as:
- For treating unilateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- Following cartilage surgery or cartilage regeneration
- Following surgical intervention on the meniscus
Bilateral osteoarthritis of the knee
- 01432 373500
- MON - FRI, 09.00 - 17.00